-- synopsys --
Two characters played by same person. One is making the movie another one is the subject.
The subject can only realize the presence of somebody but unable to see anyone.
It is only a camera lens through which the maker can be seen. Soon the subject realises that and also starts to shoot the
maker using a mobile camera. Thus, the difference between the the real and the unreal becomes blur.
The quote appears on a black screen
“There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people.
It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations.
It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.”
― Gautama Buddha
1. setting furnitures, settings knifes.
2. having bath
3. making dinner
4. having dinner
7. brush, toilet, bath
8. making breakfast
9. having breakfast, reading news paper
10. getting ready to go out
13. washing face
14. having tea
15. watching thrugh window
16. cutting potato. making
17. having dinner
18. watching movie
21. repeat step 6-18 (minor modification can be added)
22. sound of glass. watch to camera. cut
23. Having tea. watching through the window.
24. A sudden sound breaks his attention. Looks for the sound but unable to locate anything.
25. Enter into the room. cut.
26. washing face
27. having tea
28. Cutting potatoes for dinner. looks to the camera.
29. having dinner (potato fry and scrumbled egg)
30. Phone rings, leave the frame and come back with the mobile. Receive the call and cut it. Put the phone beside.
31. Capturing photos at morning.
32. Comes near the window with the phone and point the phone inside the house. Cut.
34. weeping in a different position
35. still weeping
36. His phone rings. Picked up the call.
"Sir, I am stucked in a traffic jam. Will come in 15 mins"
"I mean for what reason u are coming?"
"Sir, to deliver your painting"
"yes, sir the one u ordered last week from our store. Ok sir, I am disconnecting now"
37. looks surprised and frustated.
38. Door bell, the man delivers the painting.
39. He unpacks it and it is a painting of "Buddha".
40. keeps the painting at top of the table.
41. comes to bedroom, a handycam is on the bed along with his mobile.
42. He comes and take the handy cam, points to a direction in the room. Cut.
43. He comes out of the bathroom and dressup casually
44. comes to the dinning and pick up the painting from the table to hang it from the wall
45. looking at the picture after hanging it from the wall. Sense something and looks right.
46. remove the painting from the wall
47. holding the painting and watching closely. cut
48. continuty from shot 32, He moves the mobile from his eyes. Frightened.
49. The nearly steady camera, becomes unsteady and starts to move at a corner of the room.
50. He again put the mobile in front of his eyes, but from his gesture, we can understand that he is not satisfied with what he is seeing.
51. He starts to move to enter the room, camera begin to move right not to be in front with him.
52. He tries to locate the position f the camera several times, but unable to capture as the cemara is successful t hide itself.
53. now very agitated and scary.
54. continuty from shot 36, He puts his phone down with disbelief
55. check his money bag, tries to find some bills for the painting. He found one. It says Buddha
56. He open google map in his phone to track his past days travels. it seems that he was out and he does not remember it.
58. weeping in a different position
59. still weeping.
60. his phone rings. cut.
61. continuty from shot 42, comes out of the room, points the handycam towards the camera.
62. suddenly sense something and move towards right a little bit.
63. steadily comes towards the camera with caution and slowly climbs on the shoe rack, at the location from where the painting was hanging.
64. points the camera from the top. cut. (this view will be used for shot 69,70)
(pre scenes for scene no 43-47)
65. Door bell, he comes from the room and opens the door.
66. The same person with the painting.
67. He thanks him and make the payment and keep the painting
(it seems, he was aware of the painting)
68. Opens the painting and it is "buddha". Keeps the painitng on table and went inside the bathroom with a towel.
69. continuty from scene 47, holding the painting.
70. moving his hands on the painting, smile
On a dark screen the below quote appears.
“Doubt everything. Find your own light.”
― Gautama Buddha
(pre scenes for shot 31)
71. morning sun.
72. He is taking fresh air, closing eyes.
(buddha chants in background)
73. Roam around the terrece and put out mobile from his pocket.
74. Starts taking pictures. (same as shot 31)
75. continuty from shot 53, frightened, he looks to the wall, from where the painting was mounted. But unable to find it
76. insteed, the quote "Doubt everything. Find your own light." is written there.
77. starts a search for the painting.
(camera follows him)
78. to bedroom, to kitchen, to roof every where.
79. During searching he shifts the furnitures and the position of those furnitures are exactly the same as the begining of the film.
(This is the reference scene for the first scene)
80. agitated, he picks up a knife.
(background sound loops continuously, "Sir, I am stucked in a traffic jam" and the dada music)
Two characters played by same person. One is making the movie another one is the subject. The subject can only realize the presence of somebody but unable to see anyone. It is only a camera lens through which the maker can be seen. Soon the subject realizes that and also starts to shoot the maker using a mobile camera. Thus, the difference between the the real and the unreal becomes blur.